We are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious sales manager to help build our foreign client base in Shanghai, Hangzhou and Nanjing. You will be responsible for developing and nurturing enquires to build strong relationships and drive business for the company. Constantly communicating with the senior management team, you are charged with challenging but achievable sales targets. This is the perfect opportunity for those who are seeking a new challenge with outstanding earning potential and rapid career progression.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Generate new sales opportunities by leveraging your experience and contacts
- Discover, qualify and develop leads from a variety of sources
- Effectively utilise resources to reach and identify prospects for contact
- Present solutions, develop proposals and value justifications, negotiate and close deals to achieve monthly sales targets
- Provide input to the business and produce development plans to assist with the evolution of current services and the development of new ones
- Leverage your existing network of contacts and expand your market
- Attend various conferences and events
- Provide regular reports and forecasts
- At least three years of B2B sales experience with a proven track record
- Experience in selling professional services is essential
- Native English speaker (non-native candidates with IELTS 7.5 or higher can be considered)
- Excel in a fast-paced environment and able to quickly adapt to change
- Outstanding interpersonal and written/spoken communication and strong negotiation skills
- Delivering a first-class customer experience to assist with referrals of future business
- Be able to build rapport reflective of their audience
- Motivated and hungry to earn excellent commission
- Passionate and driven to be the best
- Ability to objection handle, recommend and close
- (Preferred but not essential) Proficient Chinese (Mandarin) or higher.
- (Preferred but not essential) Have experience working with Chinese companies and/or clients
- A monthly salary of 10,000 – 20,000 RMB (dependant on experience)
- Generous performance related bonuses and commission: between 5 and 10% of all billings
- An annual personal development fund
- Play a key part in growing Serica Consulting’s brand with foreign-owned companies in China and benefit from rapid, performance-based, career development as a result
- Say goodbye to the 9-5 grind, develop your own flexible schedule, then just achieve the agreed upon targets
- Extensive cross-cultural communication training on Chinese culture and business practices
- 28 days paid holiday per year (including national holidays)
- Full visa sponsorship for working visa and residence permit
How to apply
Send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Serica Sales Manager – Shanghai’. Applications close at 18:00 on the 14th of August.
Click here to view our vacancies in China, Britain and Brazil.